Technical Note 2826
Last Reviewed 31-Mar-2017
InfoConnect Desktop for Unisys version 16.0 or higher
InfoConnect Desktop Pro for Unisys version 16.0 or higher
InfoConnect Desktop for Airlines version 16.0 or higher
InfoConnect Desktop Pro for Airlines version 16.0 or higher
InfoConnect Airlines Gateway NG version 16.1
InfoConnect Desktop for Airlines PTRPlus version 16.1
This technical note lists the supported operating systems and virtualization platforms for Reflection Desktop products.
Supported Operating Systems
InfoConnect Desktop is supported on the following operating systems:
|Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise 32-bit and 64-bit
|Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro, 32- and 64-bit
|Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise or Ultimate, 32- and 64-bit
|Microsoft Windows Server 2016 with Remote Desktop Services, for multi-user environments (versions 16.1 and greater)
|Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R1 or R2 with Remote Desktop Services (for multi-user environments)
|Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R1 with Windows Terminal Server (32-bit and 64-bit), for multi-user environments
|Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with Windows Terminal Server (64-bit only), for multi-user environments
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher must be installed to use the Office integration features in Reflection.
- InfoConnect Desktop requires .NET 4.5.1 Runtime. The InfoConnect Desktop setup.exe installer automatically installs the .NET Framework if necessary. If you install using msiexec.exe, you need to install this prerequisite separately if it is not already on the system. To install the .NET framework, run the executable file in Prerequisites\DotNet451 in the package files.
- InfoConnect Airlines Gateway NG is a server-based product and as such is supported only on the Windows Server operating systems listed.
Supported Virtualization Products
InfoConnect Desktop is supported on the following virtualization platforms:
Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V)
Note the following:
- TouchUx User Interface Mode is supported with Citrix 6.5 or higher.
- InfoConnect is supported only on Citrix software versions that are currently supported by Citrix.
Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Desktop versions 16.0 and greater include Microsoft VBA 7.1 for macro support. If you run setup.exe and select the VBA feature to install, VBA is automatically installed.
If you install directly with MSI or a deployment tool, and want to use this feature, you must install it directly. After unpacking the downloaded product file, use the VBA core and language-specific *.msi packages in the Prerequisites subfolder.
Support for 64-bit Windows
Where listed in the Supported Operating Systems table, 64-bit operating systems are supported by the 32-bit InfoConnect Desktop product. The 64-bit .NET 4.5.1 Framework Runtime is used on Windows 64-bit operating systems, which also supports native 64-bit applications calling the InfoConnect .NET API. The Reflection 2014 Desktop setup.exe installer automatically installs the 64-bit .NET Framework if necessary.