Product Support Lifecycle
Please note the following:
- For Attachmate product phase definitions, view the Lifecycle Phase Definitions.
- Attachmate reserves the right to revise the product support policy or reclassify any product, at any time, without notice.
- Attachmate may classify bundled products or integrated subcomponents into different phases. For example, a component may be Mature, even though it continues to ship with other Attachmate products still in the Current phase.
- Products or product versions not listed in the lifecycle have been discontinued.
- Unless otherwise noted, Attachmate's support for a third-party platform ends when that platform's vendor officially ends support for the platform.
Note: If you are using an Attachmate product that is supported on Windows XP, we will continue to support the product based on the Attachmate Product Support Lifecycle. However, our ability to help resolve issues related to the Windows XP operating system will be limited after 8-Apr-2014.